The Adventures of Baron von Lemon: Page 28
10 RULES FOR BEING A GOOD PILOT
DURING W.W. 1
*We're not sure what that means, but it sounds like good advice.
- Stay out of World War 11.
- Have an airplane.
- Learn some of the basic fundamentals of flying that plane.
- Don't hang around the corner all night long.
- Get to bed early.
- Keep your plane off the streets.
- Don't buzz the fuzz.
- Don't be a malingerer.*
- Get a lot of rest, drink plenty of fluids, and take a couple aspirin.
- Stay out of World War 111.
Due to thousands of letters pleading with us for pictures of the Baron, we gratefully acknowled6e by printing these four dandies.
|| © Ragnar Torfason|
2012 September 16